FLATLANDER

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Citizen of a Savage Nation

Michael Savage, with all his beastial ferocity, manages to hit the nail on the head most of the time. A lot of people tell me they can't stand his anger and venom, but I hear passion and frustration. Passion about what he believes and frustration with the ignorance of so many Americans who have their PC or party blinders on.

The brutally honest usually aren't the most popular kids at the party, unless you want to know the truth about something.

Savage manages to say verbally what, very often, I am saying in my head, but don't have the hookas to say out loud.

I don't agree with him 100%, but that'd be really creepy if I did. His passion and honesty keep me listening.

If you're in the Fargo/Moorhead area it's that AM station only some of you get - 1660 AM. I have two radios in the house that get it - and one is in the car so technically...

Yes, Virginia, the war on terror IS a HOLY WAR. They want to kill anyone who isn't islamofacist enough for them. That includes other "weak" muslims as well as murderous crusader Christians and the dirty Zionist Jews. Even Hollywood actors, Athiests and liberal members of government. duh.

The first lesson of winning a war: FIGURE OUT WHO IS TRYING TO KILL YOU.
Wake up America!

1 Comments:

  • good work on the blog.
    I'm a pretty "left" left winger, and i find myself agreeing with Savage more often than I want to admit.... That scares me.

    I like your blog, I don't agree with you, but that's why I like it. I DO agree with you on Mr. Savage's Passion and Frustration.

    I think the big problem with a lot of these "Talk Radio" types is they have millions of followers that will vote a certain way JUST BECAUSE THESE HOSTS SAY SO. That's dangerous and very scary to think there are so many people who only get their news and information from their favorite AM radio voice. and it totally goes both ways. There are just as many idiots listening to Al Franken, Don Imus, Ed Schultz and Howard Stern who will vote for Kerry just because they are told to. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are one of these people.

    Keep up the good work.

    I like fargo, is ralph's bar still open on the more liberal side of the river? :)

    By Blogger Hue B. Mooksuki, at September 27, 2004 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home